BreyerFest/Birthday Shopping

 I got two new horses… but I have an excuse this time!!! I bought them to help my FOMO disappear and it is my birthday on Wednesday, and one of them is my absolute favorite RR Breyer EVER! So it’s just a BreyerFest/Birthday gift for myself. Anyway, I’m guessing you are wondering who I bought ๐Ÿ˜† Presenting: Adamek and Biko!!!

                                      ❤️Biko❤️


And my gorgeous ❤️๐Ÿ’•Adamek!!!!๐Ÿ’•❤️

They are both great quality, too bad I can’t live show because Adamek would be perfect! He is just stunning! His stripe is so pretty:


He has this slight glittery copper undertone to him as well.






I guess I should show Biko a bit too huh? I just love Adamek!๐Ÿ˜…
I love how detailed his muzzle is 

I’m glad Breyer does a better job on braids nowadays; his look like someone spray painted black on! >_<

Overall fantastic model though. Gorgeous color and no flaws that I can see :)


Now I have three musketeers  eventers!!!

And they’re all the same shade of bay?!? That’s interesting. Hmmm…



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Makes Perfect

NaMoPaiMo

This and That