Breyerfest Raffle Models, and More Auction Models!!!

 First of all, we have our BF 2024 raffle models! 

More terrible names… but the horses themselves make up for it!


The Saturday raffle horse is a gorgeous dappled bay sabino! 


And the Sunday raffle horse is on the new Premier Club sculpt(which hasn’t even been released yet 😂)



Then we have more auction models!!
The first one, lot #10 is a GORGEOUS bay blanket Appaloosa on Wixom
Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby declare her my new favorite auction horse! 🤣. But seriously! She is so beautiful! I wonder how much she’ll go for??


Then we have lot #11 a glossy dappled bay. 

Those dapples are very… contrasting. I like the idea but it just doesn’t look great on the horse to me🤷🏼‍♀️

Next , lot #12 is a pretty chalky dappled grey on the trotting standardbred mold.

She is very nice!


Lot #13 the Rhenish German Draft, You Oughta Know Saturday on-site raffle model


And lot #14 this very unique chestnut sabino Carrick 


That’s all for now! Breyer says that there is the last bit of auction models that will be revealed soon, so stay tuned!

And, just a reminder, the giveaway ends June 30th 11:59 pm! I will announce the winner before July 4th!

Comments

  1. I LOVE the Sunday raffle model! I hope that they'll eventually do a RR on that mold

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Makes Perfect

NaMoPaiMo

This and That