Breyerfest Day 2!!!

Another great day watching BreyerFest online! 

My favorite parts are Kelly’s Corner where they show models from the archive room, and watching Guy McLean with his horses! He is just incredible! And another one my favorites from today was seeing Amanda and Athena. Even on a screen, their bond is so visible! I love it!


 
Love this picture! 


I decided to guess what all the lots would sell for. I wrote all my guesses down before hand! 

It was very exciting to watch! Although most of the horses I thought would be low went higher, and all of the ones I thought would be high were lower ๐Ÿ˜‚  But, hey, it was my first year guessing, and with these auctions… you never really know for sure!

I was guessing this guy, lot #1, would go for $5,300; he ended up going for $15,000!!! I was not expecting that! At first I thought they were testing or something, but then they moved on to the next horse, and I was like “ookkkk… that was unexpected!”


My guess for lot #2, the paso fino, was $4,200. He went for $8,500!


My guess for this pretty little girl was $6,000. She was bought for $6,000! The only one I got exactly right!


I know lots of people liked this guy, so my guess for him was $17,000 he ended up going for 8,500. I was kinda surprised he went that low!


This little guy I was thinking about $4,200, he found a home for $5,500. I was close!



I was guessing $5,600 for him, he was sold for $5,000. Another close one!

One of the four auction horses Breyer held back to be revealed at Breyerfest, This guy is a in person only auction model. I was guessing he would go for $9,100, and a lucky bidder got him for $8,000.

My guess for him was $3,900, he went for $7,000!


This was another popular one; my guess for him was $7,900. He was bought for only 5,500 ๐Ÿค”


One of my favorites, I was guessing this girl would go for $8,700. I got real close with her going for $8,500

I don’t think the source was as popular in the others so my guess for her was $4,000 and she went for 8,500

This pretty dappled grey standardbred mare, I had thought would go for around $8,200 but ended up going for $6,500

My guess for him, the Saturday auction model, was $14,000 but he went for only $6,000

And this beautiful chestnut sabino I was guessing would go for $13,000 but he went for 7,000

And my guess for this jumper is $12,000, he went for $11,000

This beautiful mare I was guessing would go for $12,000 she went for $7,500

And the Sunday auction model, which is very popular I was guessing would go for $26,000 but despite being very popular, only went for $7,000

And this is another one of the auction models that they held back until yesterday. My guess for him was $16,000 but he only went for $7,000

And the beautiful mare and foal pair I was guessing would go for  $17,000 and they found a home for $11,000

My guess for this guy was $22,000 but only sold for $9,500

Number three of the four horses that they held back is a Alborozo!!!! I thought  he would be the most expensive horse of the auction and I was guessing $51,000 for the price. He wasn’t quite as high as I expected, but still went for a whopping 37,500.



The last horse, also one of the ones that they had held back,  Is this… Unusual green Pegasus. They used the new tail on him. Definitely not my cup of tea, but I know lots of people like him. My guess was 46,000, and he went for 32,500

Two days down, one to go!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Makes Perfect

NaMoPaiMo

This and That